Hours of Operation
It is the intent and purpose of the Falmouth Parks and Community Programs Department to provide supplemental educational, active and passive recreational, cultural and social opportunities for members of our community.
Adult Education Philosophy Statement
The Falmouth Community Programs Advisory Committee believes that education is a comprehensive lifelong process. The Committee supports programming that is specifically suited to the personal enrichment classes.
The Committee recognizes the need to offer adults educational programs that will prepare them for living in a modern, technological, and ever changing world and enable them to become enlightened and informed members of society.
In meeting its responsibility to its citizens, the Committee will provide active leadership to promote and advocate educational opportunities for adult students throughout the community.
Recreational Philosophy Statement
The Falmouth Community Programs Advisory Committee believes that recreation and leisure pursuits should be comprehensive and lifelong in nature. The committee supports programming that is specifically suited to skill development leisure opportunities.
In meeting its responsibility to its citizens, the Committee will provide active leadership to promote and advocate recreational opportunities for all citizens throughout the community.
|Falmouth Parks & Community Programs||Administrative Assistant/Programmer||699-5302|
|Kate Harris||Recreation Coordinator||699-5307|
|Denise Macaronas||Senior Program Coordinator||699-5324|
|Matt Gilbert||Assistant Director; Athletics Coordinator; Facilities Scheduler||699-5333|
|Jeff Mason||Parks Supervisor||878-6326|
|Les Libby||Parks Assistant||878-6326|
|Bob Shafto||Open Space Ombudsman|
- FCP Online Activity Registration & Facility Reservations
- Discount Tickets
- Downloadable Forms
- FCP Day Camp Gr. 1-5 & Senior Camp Gr. 6-8 Information Packet
- FCP Preschool Day Camp Information Packet
- FCP Program Brochure Interactive version
- FCP Program Brochure PDF version
- FCP Program Registration Form
- Field & Facilities Directions
- Land Management & Acquisitions Cmte
- MS/HS Athletic & Co-Curricular Registration
- Parks & Community Programs Advisory Committee
- Parks and Public Lands
- Policies, Rules & Procedures
- Summer Concerts in the Park Series
- Trail Maps